FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 13sec Na Focus With Nitrous.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JE 10.5:1 pistons, Crower Billet Rods, Ferrea 1mm oversized valves, Focus Sport race header and flex pipe feeding a Supertrapp muffler, Focus Sport Cool-Flo Intake, custom piping to Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body, Head Work (port, polish, 7 angle valve job), Crower Stage 2 cams, Crower valve springs and titanium retainers, Esslinger adjustable cam gears, Esslinger underdrive pulley, Nitrous Express Gen II system, Focus Central spark plug cover, Esslinger oil cap, Ford MotorSport spark plug wires, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Quaife LSD, Prothane Motor Mount, and for the track, 15x7 Bogart Drag-On Fly wheels with M&H 23x8.5x15 slicks.

http://thewarf.com/ryan/vids_files/Focus13.17.wmv

and of course this is what happens when you you use spray to soon. Tisk tisk for not have a window switch. I guess this is all he said happend "The only damage was that I cracked and blew a hole in the bottom of the intake manifold and broke another MAF housing. "

http://thewarf.com/ryan/vids_files/Broken.wmv

01-yellow-ZX3

It's fast, theres no doubt about it.

But is it worth it? (certainly not in my mind)

All the time and money, just to shave like 2 seconds?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be negative, its nice to see a Focus out there representing once and awhile.

But I'd rather buy a different car for the price difference...just my 2 cents though... ;)
I think its worth it. He's got a 13sec Focus now.

I guess thats what he wants so props to him for being different. I much rather just do a turbo lol but there are alot of ppl out there who hate turbos and think NA or Nitrous is the best way to go. Those NA parts can be super expesnive.

In my mind I think 2 seconds is alot. Thats a good gap away from your car and the other car.
It is worth it for sure...

Myself i'd rather have forced induction over NO2. But thats because I want the power legally on the highway rather than only at the track....

thabrat,Oct 21 2004, 12:19 AM Wrote:I think its worth it. He's got a 13sec Focus now.

I guess thats what he wants so props to him for being different.
Yep, 13 sec focus does have a certain level of accomplishement to be said. I'd be pretty happy and 'proud' to say I did that to a focus.

Quote:In my mind I think 2 seconds is alot. Thats a good gap away from your car and the other car.

Espcially on the focus. Slow terd. <_<
oh man. I wonder how much the new pistons were worth? Some expensive mods on that list. Lots of time put into that engine..
Is that tobyboom? If so hes run way faster times then that......

I wouldnt be happy with all those mods and that time. Eiw. But then again depends what kinda shot he was running there.
mmhmmmm that is him. mr tobyboom
Are you serious he ran faster then 13.1?????? Into the 12's!!! NO WAY!
Thats amazing!
Nice find Jay, still if you ever seen some of TOM's vids, he's into the high 11;'s now. Posted a 11.88 int he 1/4.

http://www.focus-power.com
S2,Oct 21 2004, 09:56 AM Wrote:Nice find Jay, still if you ever seen some of TOM's vids, he's into the high 11;'s now. Posted a 11.88 int he 1/4.

http://www.focus-power.com
With a 30K price tag in mods <_<
What hicks talking on that video.

I dunno about you, but a 7 second Civic will need WAY more then 30-40K in mods.
And by the way...Nitrous is not NA..lol
I dont think anyone mentioned nitrous being NA lol

Chad. I am ordering my turbo from Tom. I got to call him and get the exact quote and shipping fee's. Most likely get it shipped to ND and go and pick it up. :D
thabrat,Oct 21 2004, 12:33 PM Wrote:I dont think anyone mentioned nitrous being NA lol
uuummmmmmmm, yeah, you did, check your topic title. :lol:

13sec NA Focus with Nitrous

Should be 13sec Focus with Nitrous. :P
Yeah, exactly, I had a 13 second NA Focus with Turbo... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 21 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:Yeah, exactly, I had a 13 second NA Focus with Turbo... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
thabrat,Oct 21 2004, 10:33 AM Wrote:I dont think anyone mentioned nitrous being NA lol

Chad. I am ordering my turbo from Tom. I got to call him and get the exact quote and shipping fee's. Most likely get it shipped to ND and go and pick it up. :D
Damn Jay, good plan on the shipping to ND. You know someone there to ship it to? When you planning this? Going with TOM's stuff is very smart IMO.
Naturally aspired with a dose of nitrous vs. forced induction via turbo or super charger. Sounds kinda grey to me. :unsure:
There are 2 categories...

Naturally Aspirated

Power Adder

Power Adder is turbo, supercharger, Nitrous.

Pages: 1 2