FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Yankee Blue Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday night, & I was on the vetrain's hwy & well I was passed by not one but 5 Civics all done up, a mitusbishi EVO in Yellow, 2 blue Integras done up, & a prelude, in the middle of all this was a blue 2001 / 02 Focus ZX3 SVT with 3 guys in it, honking at me when I pulled out of the Discount Gas bar near the I - 90. They were checking out my car, & at every light they were looking more & more & well the guy in the passenger seat yelled out CANADA ? ( noticing my FocusCanada.net logo sicker on the rear vent window ) they were stunded. 3 lights down the guy in the lead red civic hatch rev's his engine & well I did too I let the clutch out & well darted way off ahead of the pack & well I was doing ( 90 km/s in a 45 MPH ) Zone only to have a cop pull out & see me doing that, well low & behold all these custom cars cought up with me & placed me in the middle of the pack & well put me infront of the SVT/ it was cool crusing round N'awlin's ( New Orleans ) with all these cars around me. I think by the time I re-met up with the I-255 again in the correct direction I wanted before I first got lost. there was about 40 cars all going down the road...... :lol:

by the time I saw the high was everyone was turning & more cars were waiting at the intersection waiting to join the group & well I went straight ahead when all of them turned left, three of the cars tured to follow me to see if I was still joining them but I kinda lost them on the way to the hotel. but it was soo awsome just to do that with about like 45 cars ! :D
So the cop didn't do anything? That's an awesome story man... tho it sounds kinda "civic nation" like.. :P
well there was only like 10 in total by the time I pulled from the pack there was a few VW's, an Infinity SUV, 5 or 6 chevys including a Lumina sedan with these big a#$ rims on with the bling bling look going on like to no avail.

& yeah the cop did nothing it was soo awsome ! :lol:
New Orleans is awesome!

You can drink anywhere you want (walking down the street for example) so long as it is in a "non-glass container".

The age of consent (cunt scent en Francais) is lower, or that is what she told me anyway. Either way she earned her necklace.

Food.

More food.

Hurricanes at Pat O's

I did Mardi Gras 1986, drove down in a salt covered Tercel with 3 other guys, stayed at Tulane University for $6 a night and had a stellar time. The Mardi Gras King and Queen that year was Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton, Echo & the Bunneymen had a concert at the University and then there was this girl from Meridian, spectacular.

I've been back twice off season, Christmas is a great time to go! It's only 20 hr non-stop too.

I've been all over Europe but never felt culture shock till I hit that place!