FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the west coast focus challenge is coming east next year. tentative dates-5/21-22/05 at beaverun. its not too far from southern ontario. track is west of pittsburgh. check out http://www.focuschallenge.com
not tentative anymore. track is rented.
As in the U.S.A.? I'm not officially allowed there :unsure:
too bad-track is not all that far from southern ontario.
wow that's awesome.. too bad you can't come closer but thats good news, i always wish focuschallenge would come on the north/east side hehe
we 1) had to find a track that was available and not too pricey 2)a location that could pull enough cars in from the east, south,north and west. this was the best bet. 400 miles from chicago,350 miles from n.j. etc. i have raced there and its a 7 hour tow for me which is acceptable. just getting ready to leave for lime rock which is an 8 hour tow. enduro weekend-whee!
garyk,Oct 27 2004, 10:05 AM Wrote:i have raced there and its a 7 hour tow for me which is acceptable
haha i love that.. that's gold :lol: the things you do and stuff you are willing to let "slide" for racing (without second guessing)