FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Heated Seats... Too Hot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My seats get hot right away. I have to turn them off after maximum 30 seconds. Is that normal?
there is a recal on them
D-Dub,Oct 18 2004, 03:02 AM Wrote:there is a recal on them
did not get the letter. just wondering if the temperature can be lowered a bit.
Save the fossil fuel and quit farting so much. It is depleting the ozone and creating too much heat under your ass!!!

Why would you use them in early October, wait abit like mid Dec.
( or like "The day after tomorow")
It's the same reason you see people outside in winter coats with hats, scarfs and gloves on. Most of them will die off soon as it hits -25 or so...
Certain "type" of people get more cold then others..... :ph34r:
Well it was like 1 a couple days ago, try to get into a car with leather seats and a t-shirt on..........heated seats on.
i started using my heated seats yesterday...its been snowing for 2 days straight, got like 8 inches of snow...

yeah mine get pretty hot, they burn my nuts off, but its better than freezing my nuts off...i gotta atke mine in for the recall too
Jays2000ZX3,Oct 18 2004, 11:12 AM Wrote:Certain "type" of people get more cold then others..... :ph34r:
:lol:
would you guys like some cheese with that wine, wtf just turn them off if they get too hot and if its too cold who cares if you have to use them, its a kick ass feature so maybe those who are whining don't have and are jealous
Ha ha ha jealous ? :P :D :P :lol:
Please ... Got ant Grey poop on! ha ha ha !