FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Xbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone have an xbox?

modded or not...

let me know how much...has to be working
i got an xbox , 3 controller, dvd remote, and about 13 games.

make me an offer..
thabrat,Oct 16 2004, 12:54 PM Wrote:i got an xbox , 3 controller, dvd remote, and about 13 games.

make me an offer..
4 questions

what games
what condition
how much to ship
how much are you asking [im not wealthy]
I think his last asking price was in the range of 400
my xbox.. i think it has seen more dust then anything

I used it to play the games I own at least once and thats it. I got no time for this video game stuff...

but its sold. I made a updated post asking only $350.. if the guys comes and picks it up.

games I can remember off top of my head..

Need 4 Speed Underground
Midnight Club 2
Amped
Halo
Project Gotham
Spiderman
Cel Damage
NFL Fever
NBA inside drive
Max Payne
Wreckless
Tony Hawk Underground
Tony Hawk 2
Dead or Alive 3

If you were to buy the system rigth now at the store for $179 + 1 controller, then 2 extra controllers, then dvd remote and lets say all the games at 29.99 witch most are currently still going for $69. Your looking at $688.86...

I had it posted for a while now..

I have yet anyone to proove me wrong this isnt a good deal. Last post all the cheap bastards said I was asking to much. I think ASS one one of them...
it is a pretty good deal.. some just might not want all retail games, thats what sucks sometimes with video games..
350 was your final asking price like you said jackass. If I recall the original asking price was like 450 or 500. You deleted the orginal thread so we can't find out now.

For 350 go to pacific mall and have your xbox chipped, HD swapped, and loaded with games.