FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda.ca Now In New Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, we have now moved into our new facility with MPW in Milton! I was at the shop last night and it looks sooooooo good! We are having an open house on Saturday Oct 16 from 9-4. There will door prizes, bbq etc... and of course a parking lot full of hot Fords. I'd love to see you all there, make sure you stop me to say hello.

Here is the link to the news release.

Clicky

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.
sweet, I'll look into going up, im sure mitch will want to tag along since he is very good friend with mike from MPW.

-Marc :D
just found out the LAMC boys and Richardson's are meeting at the Flying J (London) between 830 and 9 to caravan up. I'm gonna jump in with them too. Anyone else along the way wanna join in?
Will there be grand opening sales on Focus's parts? :D
you betcha!! ;)
Like? ;)
Focus Is Art,Oct 14 2004, 03:13 PM Wrote:Like? ;)
I heard somehting like Vortech units for $1000.00

:lol:
I wish!!
so it did leak out! :rolleyes: How'd you know?

Pat is putting something together today. It's not a blow-out sale or anything it's a open house. So don't expect to see "50% OFF ALL PRODUCTS" I'm sure it will be a mild sale but the idea isn't to move parts as much as it is to invite you all down to be a part of it, see some sweet rides, have a bbq, meet the team... geez, make a meet out of it. All you toronto boyz really should be there, it's in your backyard!! :ph34r: Look forward to seeing you all.
While somebody is there, check to see if the computer system is up and running so someone can respond to my e-mails about my 5 week old UDP order.

01-yellow-ZX3

Whats up Winnipegkevin?

I'm also from Winnipeg...

Any pics of your ride?
Not on here yet until I figure out how to post 'um. Nothing special anyways. It looks like a stock 5 dr SVT. What about yours? I see nice ones once in a while but don't go out on Sundays since the passing of my Mustang...and the rampant police prescence these days. It just ain't the same anymore.

01-yellow-ZX3

Cool man, I drive a yellow ZX3, WRC front, lowered, 17's. One outta the 2 done up yellow Foci's in the city.
I'm heading up there for sure. Even if the sale is not so much a bargain, the ride up to Milton is always a blast. Guelph Line from #1 Side Rd. to Lowville is newly paved and all those twisty side roads are fun, especially if it's raining and dark out :) Plus the bike was put away today so the SVT if my only toy left.
winnipegkevin,Oct 14 2004, 07:01 PM Wrote:While somebody is there, check to see if the computer system is up and running so someone can respond to my e-mails about my 5 week old UDP order.
I will look into it for you. Can you possibly forward the emails to carey@steeda.ca? I will get them answered asap. ;)
It was a fun day, few focus turned out to come.

thanks guys.
Oldfocus also attended in stealth mode... Perhaps you noticed a black wagon in the lot? I'm working on creating my own north american Saph cossie rep. (Since the bozos at Ford Canada don't have a clue...) Gosh, I got to Milton from business in Waterloo at 200kph... slap my hand! (Remind me to move... Ontario has to be the worst place in the world to drive.)
Yep... was a great day. There were over 10 foci throughout the day. Was great to see a few new faces. I don't know the head count for the day but it was a packed house. Hope you liked the new facility, we sure do!

Thanks to all that showed us their support. ;)

I did notice that black wagon and never got a chance to find its owner lol... thanks for coming out Oldfocus!
Yup, I had a good time. the SVTF presence was there. We had 5 Svts there at once, Probably the biggest meet we've had all year.... minus dan's of course.
Nice, now can they find the time to sand me the cataloge that I asked for last july, august, september and 11 days ago.
Last july I ordered from Steeda.ca
-Chrome moly strut tower brace
-Rear camber kit
-Eibach struts and shocks
I received the brace and the camber kit 5 weeks later and never received the struts and shocks, later I was told that they were back ordered and will be there the next week, they never came. So I asked for a refund, that alone took 3 weeks, the only reason why it showed up to my door step it was because I called every day for 5 days, it showed up with no cataloge, you see I was still going to do business with steeda.ca. 15 days ago I e-mailed steeda.ca to complain and asked for my cataloge, maybe things will go well after this e-mail. They told me it was in the mail, thats 15 days ago.

I still ask my self, where's my cataloge. It's sad because I'm planing to put a lot of performance parts on my little foci over the years (supercharger, sway-bars, limited slip diff, spec clutch, alum flywheel, etc...) And now I'll get these parts from steeda USA. I rather support a Canadian parts dealer but...if that's the way the take care of a customer, well you just lost my business. Say Buy bye!

Yanis
There that bad with customer service, eh? I was going to get some parts off them. but I guess i'll go with Steeda USA too.
Pages: 1 2