FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zx3, Apc Tails, Midwing, Vp & Sheppard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a black hatch going East on Sheppard, stopped at the light. Looked to be riding on Stock 15's, had a mid wing for sure, clear turns, and what looked to be mesh grilles of some kind. APC style tails were on the back. This was at about 8:30 am today. Anyone know this car?
I keep seeing it too.... Its got Mach HID's as well
scoobasteve,Oct 14 2004, 08:41 AM Wrote:I keep seeing it too.... Its got Mach HID's as well
I'm pretty sure you're right about that. They looked aftermarket, but I wasn't sure what they were. I thought maybe RS headlights or some cheapy replica... but I can see them being HID's
I've seen him at fairview a couple times on lunch. as well as once.. he was parked at the front of my building (sprint towers)
scoobasteve,Oct 14 2004, 11:59 AM Wrote:I've seen him at fairview a couple times on lunch. as well as once.. he was parked at the front of my building (sprint towers)
My g/f saw the car at fairview too. Wonder who he is
Could it be Pavlako's car? havent heard from him in a while, but he got HIDs the same time as me.
Can't say I've ever seen Pavlako's car, and he only lives about 15 mins from me. Weird.
hey guys,

ya that would be me, i havent posted on here in ages I know its just i've been busy with school and work etc.

ya the Altezza's are coming off dont you worry. i got them as a present from my parent's and brother so it was pretty hard to tell them "i hate them" right away. haha. i think i'm just going to tint-spray my stock tails a bit.

ya i work in the Sprint tower thats prob why u see my car there (part-time now tho due to school).
Hehehe well next time I see you I'll wave :)
Uhoh.... 2 FC members in the sprint tower