FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get a couple ase runs done on the dyno before i start doing any major mods to my engine.

What are some shops in the GTA that have a dyno and what is the going rate for 3 pulls?
there is only one :P

Dynopower - 416-752-DYNO his name is Jeff

not sure what his current rate for 3 pulls is....but I think it's around $60-75
Dasilva racing has a dyno.... They are on Kingston Road in Scarborough! I dont have a number off hand cause im at school!

tag is cheap too..

neetronics is about the only expensive dyno in the city... but if your serious about tuning .. its also the only place to go.
I was going to suggest DPE, but when I searched for their number, the site says they closed down....

If you're willing to drive to Georgetown, Four Star has a dyno... not just that, it is for AWD!

http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com

I dyno tuned my car at Dyno power, no problem!
The only guys I trust are TAG RACECRAFT - 905-845-0888 in Oakville they are just behind the Ford plant. B)
i'm not looking to do any tuning yet .. just a couple base runs to get a starting point before the mods start adding up... so i might just give TAG a call since oakville is probably the closest ...

thanks for the help guys
If your in Burlington, there is a very reliable shop there. If interested i will look it up for you. We have been there several times, and without starting a huge argument, they kick the snot out of TAG anyday.

i actually live in mississauga, but i work in the QEW/mississauga rd area so really burlington isn't to far away. I'd be willing to give them a try