FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Aligned My E-code Projectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after many lazy months I finally took the time to pop the covers off the hellas headlights and align them. They were terrible and to be honest I was thinking of going back to stock LOL

So any way tonight was the night. All I can say is OH MY GOD!!! I regret waiting so long. These things are awsome. LOL The whole road is just lit right up now. They may be aligned to high but Im leaving it till I start getting flashed and it that case i will flash them back with the brights and those things are crazy bright... :lol: :P

So Im going to be backing out from doing custom HID's now. Im seriusly thinking the e-codes are brighter then the US/CDN version Hellas that come from Ford. Its also look sweet how you can see the lines from the veiw..
My North American fog lights are pernamently depressed by a couple fractions of a degree because of the RS grills but there they serve the purpose many times better.

Nobody should have lights that help you "blast through the wildernes in fog/rain/snow at 140kph". If you think you are able to do so you (are stupid and) don't need fogs in the first place, you are a posseur. Slow and low is the tempo.

EDIT: brat, re/below my bad I just saw Hellas and started to immediately think of the Hellas HID fog lights. I forgot all about the Hella conversion headlamps. :lol:
? I dont get your post at all but sure lol