FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Maybach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never posted this the other day when I saw it cause I went ouf of town and forgot, but last Thursday around 8:45 am, I'm driving south on Leslie approaching York Mills Rd... and I see this car...

I think "hmmm... looks like a Mercedes... but I've never seen those tails on a Merc before... new model? Didn't hear about any new huge mercs coming out." There's a couple of guys from my school that I know are into cars behind me in their Golf, and they're looking at it too... I laughed and thought "Haha, watch it be a Maybach"... but as I got closer, I realized the symbol on the back wasn't a Mercedes peace sign...

It was this:

<a href='http://www.maybachusa.com/microsite/maybach/images/mm_logo_yellarge.gif'>[Image: mm_logo_yellarge.gif]

Pulled up beside the thing... looked in my rear view, see the two guys in the golf sitting there with their jaws dropped... the guy driving it isn't even looking around... just stone faced driving his house...

$400k... you can buy two awesome condos in Yorkville for that...
Was it Eurospec or was it US spec? do they even make US Spec Maybach's?
Apparently there's two models of Maybach, but they're generic across the world..
I've seen him before around yonge and bloor.

That ar is absolutely huge and a totally good example of pretentious overkill.

Looks like a big VW or marcedes to me.
i think that they live in thornhill because i have seen it in thornhill at least 7 or 8 times driving out of a house there.
Well I saw it at the autoshow.. there was some cocky chinese bitch there... I asked her if my g/f and I could come up and see the car and she's like &quot;Well you have to go to your dealership and make an appointment&quot;. I said &quot;Lady, the autoshow closes in 45 mins. I drive a Ford. I want to see the car. Can we come up? Don't worry, we won't break anything.&quot; &quot;As I said, you have to make an appointment at your registered Mercedes dealership and...&quot;... I interrupted her. &quot;I heard you lady. Apparently you didn't hear me. You expect me to drive to a dealership, make an appointment, pay to get parking again, and hope to make it in here with a couple of seconds to see the car?&quot;. &quot;Yes&quot; she said. I replied &quot;Don't worry, the view is bad enough from down here.&quot; &quot;The car is beautiful, what are you talking about&quot;. &quot;Not the car&quot; I answered, and walked away cursing... bitch...