FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

Sweet cam, how many megapixels is that?

And anymore pics of the Bimmer!? :o
its just a 3.2 mega pixel. I dont have the settings cranked all the way up either.

Thats my one of my buddies M3. That thing is crazy nice. Dam asians lol they get all the nice cars :lol: He's got quite bit of work put into it also..

01-yellow-ZX3

M3's have always been one of my favorite cars of all time, so damn nice.

Get more pics!! B)
Thank Jebus you found a building and the rare tree!

The photography and cars are great but the topography...............I'd die of boredom. The world's oceans are "flat" too but at least they move and do interesting and sometimes scary things. :lol:
those are some pretty good pics. i really like the first one.
There's some more pics of the M3 here: http://www.compacttuningtech.com/forum/s...php?t=1517

It's a nice car.. Hamann body kit, and I think the spoilers are from wings west.. I'm dont know if I'm crazy about the spoilers, I think the M3 is a beautiful car completely stock.
Compact Tuning requires you to register. I will askk Terry to send me some b4 and after pictures of his car.
I'm not feelin the roof top spoiler it seems way out of place on a car like that. But otherwise it's beautiful.
considered that M3 smashed as of today.. :(
Hehehe Bandwith Limit Exceeded
Ya I gotta pay for photobucket :(

should work now

01-yellow-ZX3

Ah he wrecked that M3? I love those front end pics.
ya. with the bad snow we got today he got rear ended then ended up smoking off the guy in front of him...scary stuff...specially this early in winter :S
Im not feelin that m3 at all <_<