FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Sedan Tails -amber Signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looking to see if there is locally available Euro tails with the amber/yellow signals.

Thanks,

Medicman
Hey! I'm looking for those same tails 2! I found this for my '01 ZTS http://www.mytightride.com/forfoc20up4d.html, I'm still trying to get them(otherwise known as savin' up), but the only thing is, I'm not sure if the signals are amber. I really hate the brake/signal light being shared. I hope this helps a little! :)

Medicman,Oct 10 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:Just looking to see if there is locally available Euro tails with the amber/yellow signals.

Thanks,

Medicman
[right][snapback]65189[/snapback][/right]
KADOOMENT95,Jan 3 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:Hey! I'm looking for those same tails 2! I found this for my '01 ZTS http://www.mytightride.com/forfoc20up4d.html, I'm still trying to get them(otherwise known as savin' up), but the only thing is, I'm not sure if the signals are amber. I really hate the brake/signal light being shared. I hope this helps a little!  :)

:lol:
Those are altezzas and they don't share signal/brake there's three bulb/socket locations.

And i'm pretty sure Medicman is looking for stock European sedan tails B)
Only Place I've seen the OEM european tail lights for sale has been on Euro-parts.net and they are selling them for ~ $CA 229.00 plus the cost of the shipping.

OEM Euro Tail lights have amber turn signels, brake light, back up lights, and fog lights in them.

Click here

OEM Euro Sedan Tail lights
2001 ZTS has em'

Ask where he got them.

They look hella sweet.
Yup, got them from europeanparts. Been about two years now I guess. They are definately amber/orange. Each side has 5 bulbs:

-rear "running" light
-rear brake light
-turn signal
-reverse
-rear fog light

Yeah I recall seeing them on your car 2001ZTS, and damn do they look good ! :D I can't wait till saved up enough for a set of my own.