FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2005 Zx3!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted in Jack Astor's parking lot in Markham ON. A 2005 3 door hatch! (with the ugly 2005 headlights and grill IMO)

You never see them in any TV commercials or print ads. (only ZX5s, ZX4s, and wagons) I almost thought they did not make them any more.
Oh they exist alright, but Ford has been pushing the ZX5 more than the ZX3 for a few years now. Also, you might have noticed all the commercials like Darkpuppets, and that new chick, are all ZX5's.
Well, as you all know, the SVT got axed this year, but apparently, 2005 is the final year for the ZX3 altogether. Rumour has it that it's the weakest selling model, and so Ford, like they always do, are dropping it, but keeping the ZX5. I don't know why they are doing this, and why they got rid of the SVT model and replaced it with the ZX4 ST. The ZX3 does exsist, but with the stupid looking headlights and grille (only looks ok on the ZX4 I think).

Btw, spotted a white ZX3 on the QEW after exiting the 427... buddy looked shocked at how fast I passed him (on the inside of the turn...hehehe), and then cut around in front of him...if was someone here, sorry I didn't mean to do that...just had someone in a stupid Corolla wanting to play (and obviously losing..hehehe).