FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spal Pw Kit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't stand it any more, anyone have exp w/ those spal window kit? And is there anyone in Toronto carry those?
If you're doing it, so am I. Let me know if you get any details
I am going for it, I am just debating if I should get the $70US kit and get a couple switches from CT. Or get the $100US kit w/ switches.
????
what are you guys talking about?
links?
pics?

01-yellow-ZX3

Power window kit...get with the times parts guy! haha jk
Focus Is Art,Oct 6 2004, 04:52 PM Wrote:I am going for it, I am just debating if I should get the $70US kit and get a couple switches from CT. Or get the $100US kit w/ switches.
Hmmm... what I was considering was getting those "fake cranks" which are power window switches that look like cranks... that way it fills the hole in the door. My only fear would be some idiot breaking them thinking they were real cranks. The other alternative is to get an OEM panel with the switches built in and just find an adapter to connect it to the spal wiring...
Any idea how much are those OEM panel with the switches? And u want to order the kit together?
LOL, colour first and the panel won't come with switches, you want that stuff complete call the junkards
Yeah I'll buy at the same time. How much is shipping? And how easy is it to install? I'll get the switches and panels from a junk yard
And maybe Ben can help me install that and get my power locks working at the same time
How much do the PW kits go for? i might be interested aswell
Well my 2 cents here....I have a kit but in my truck...they been there for more than 2 years and working great..
but....keep in mind a detail...
the passenger window wont be as fast as the driver's side...
you know the facts...you dont use that window as much as yours..
so..get them, I've heard a lot of good comments about Spal...so far they are one of the best aftermarket and non OEM power windows in the market....
just my 2 cents

good luck
The kit is about $71-74US and the guy email me last nite about the shipping charge, I don't have it infront of me but it should be close.

express(3-5days) approx $35
air....(10days) approx $28
ground(2-3weeks) approx $20

That is base on 1kit but it shouldn't be to much more for 2 or 3 kits.

BTW, if you happen to find the trim and switch for focus let me know.
redsvtfocus,Oct 7 2004, 08:42 PM Wrote:the passenger window wont be as fast as the driver's side...
Why is this?

Focus Is Art, can you send me the link to the page where you're getting all the info? :)
Here is the email I got about the shipping.

Global Express Mail (EMS) 3 - 5 Days $36.50

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $28.15

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $24.75

Here is the link.

spal