FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hear It Before You Buy It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it really make that big of a difference? The combinations of Turbos or S/C paired up with other mods like exhausts, will change the sound completely. There are litterally 1000's of combos....

01-yellow-ZX3

the addy is: DNXPEFORMANCE
so where on DNX performance do you get to check out the sounds of parts?

and if we're going to check out sounds of parts, maybe we could add in exhaust whistles and other stuff that makes the car sound awesome.

Quote:echaust whistles

I dont know what that is, but it sounds cool. :lol:
Flofocus,Oct 6 2004, 05:15 PM Wrote:

I meant one of these, but while we're at it, we could maybe offer people to see how their car would sound with these
darkpuppet,Oct 6 2004, 01:41 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 6 2004, 05:15 PM Wrote:

I meant one of these, but while we're at it, we could maybe offer people to see how their car would sound with these
hehehehe

Quote:This fun item will make a loud whistling sound whenever the engine runs.

Dual exhaust requires two whistles.

good thing they mention you need 2 for dual exhaust.. can you imagine without it?!
Frig, Why did I spend that 3500 dollars? :unsure:
Flofocus,Oct 6 2004, 06:48 PM Wrote:Frig, Why did I spend that 3500 dollars? :unsure:
because we didn't have a portion of the site to check out what your mods sounded like? otherwise you'd have known you coulda gotten that raw performance sound without the added cost of a turbo!
darkpuppet,Oct 6 2004, 02:54 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 6 2004, 06:48 PM Wrote:Frig, Why did I spend that 3500 dollars?  :unsure:
because we didn't have a portion of the site to check out what your mods sounded like? otherwise you'd have known you coulda gotten that raw performance sound without the added cost of a turbo!
s**t. I sure hope you guys are working on a car-part sound forum :D

Maybe we can save some people's money in the future :o
From above ebay ad:

"THIS IS MY 3G MITSU ECL. GT-V6....I WOULD NOT PUT ANY JUNK ON MY CAR!!!!

I GET ASKED EVERY WEEK, 'WHO DID YOUR TURBO?", NO JOKE!!"

He's right there is already too much junk there already.

<a href='http://images.andale.com/f2/117/127/15755170/1094909916393_thumbsup.jpg'>[Image: 1094909916393_thumbsup.jpg]</a>
the fact that he bought a 3G Eclipse is enough to make me stop reading...

Check out there springless coilovers.... WIERD....

I wish they would explain more how they work.

edit .. In car dampening adjustment too ... so there trying to turn airbags into .. coilovers... wierd..
DNX someone has been reading focus fanatic, that is the company that has/had the promo with ford