FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fall Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey... Me and a couple other guys from the site were talkng and were thinking we should have another meet before the end of the season... some ideas that we discussed were

Dave and Busters or a Boston Pizza meet. as we've done before. Possibly on the Weekend of October 15th or 16th.

If anyone has any other Ideas post them up... let's see if we can get one more meet together before the winter. :D
im down for it
You know me, I'm always good for a meet
If alcohol is involved, I am on a new program and won't be able to participate. Sorry guys.

NOT!
meford4u,Oct 4 2004, 11:10 PM Wrote:NOT!
:lol: Had me worried there for a second.
scoobasteve,Oct 4 2004, 06:45 PM Wrote:If anyone has any other Ideas post them up... let's see if we can get one more meet together before the winter.  :D
Lets just get together and have a "put on your winter wheels meet"? Problem is everyone has different ideas on when it is time to do so. I always do it before 2nd week of November.

I'd offer my place but my driveway is too sloped.

I can bring a jack, stands, tools etc.
ok...Im in ...this time I'll have a beer.......................................or 6..!! :lol:
I would say come to my place .. but the date is too soon .. im busy working on my winter car now...

Im in if the date works with my sched.
I'll be there...

Location???
I don't think I can make it, I'll be leaving for Louisana round that time frame. & I just fixed the front end too. ahh well if another one is coming up in early november, or later in the month like at the end of it I think i could make it out.
tdot-zx3,Oct 5 2004, 10:02 PM Wrote:I would say come to my place .. but the date is too soon .. im busy working on my winter car now...

Im in if the date works with my sched.
Schedule................you......................LMAO
I'm gonna try and make it for that date.. hopefully the temps will stay above 25F :P just buggin'.. my biggest obstacle is work right now.

Weekends are hard for some of us, because it's when we work. 15th I have a concert to go to, and the 16th I'm in at work for my 8 hrs... depends on what time we're planning on meeting for me.
I think nightime will be the best for everyone...dunno...
lol
ok.... lets vote and pick a day/.
That will take friggin forever. I will decide, just like the decision for the summer babrbeque. Friday night, Oct.15, at the Landing Strip. We are heading out in style. Dress appropriately for the naked ladies. And bring lotsa money.
I might come down next weekend too...I haven't been to a meet since the rained out one at Mr Buffer way back when... I'm feeling detached :( lol!

Hope I can make this last meet...oh yeah, hopefully you guys will decide where and when by then...
Drivesthebeast,Oct 10 2004, 03:53 PM Wrote:I might come down next weekend too...I haven't been to a meet since the rained out one at Mr Buffer way back when... I'm feeling detached  :(  lol!

Hope I can make this last meet...oh yeah, hopefully you guys will decide where and when by then...
Wasn't that just decided by Meford4u?

[QUOTE]That will take friggin forever. I will decide, just like the decision for the summer babrbeque. Friday night, Oct.15, at the Landing Strip. We are heading out in style. Dress appropriately for the naked ladies. And bring lotsa money.
I don't have lotsa money...
No Money!!! You cheap bastard!!! Ok, how's this then. Friday Oct. 15th, 8pm. I don't know if most of you come in from the east/west end, or even downtown, but hooking up for a few beers and wings is always a good idea. We can either all head downtown and invade St.Louis bar and grill, stay out in the west end and meet around Square One and find a place from there,(and I don't mean Playdium), or head out to Scarberia where I don't know where the crap I am and get stuck in a traffic jam---mugged. Let's set a deadline for a decision on this for Wednesday at 7pm. Then we all know where and when to go to hell in a Focus.

Oh and I am not bringing the Focus----it's time for you to criticize the truck.

All blingbling

Pages: 1 2 3