FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro '05 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here are some pics I found for the european 05 focus with a body kit

05 focus

bodykit

I really like it actually. Definatly see the euro design
thats not how they all look.. i beleive thats the the wolf style focus.. liek the cmax and such...its a different version of the focus..
those pics make me so mad :angry:
Looks pretty good!
FocusGuy7476,Oct 4 2004, 04:22 AM Wrote:those pics make me so mad :angry:
No kidding! What a great sex life we would all have if those were our cars! pretending only works 1/2 the time.
2001 ZTS,Oct 4 2004, 04:48 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Oct 4 2004, 04:22 AM Wrote:those pics make me so mad :angry:
No kidding! What a great sex life we would all have if those were our cars! pretending only works 1/2 the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It looks like a Mazda 3 to me but only in a 3 door! I do like the styling, it's pretty cool!
For anyone interested I pulled this off FCN (Ford Corporate News).

SAARLOUIS, Germany, Oct. 5, 2004 (FCN) -- The first new Ford Focus wagon recently rolled off the assembly line on October 1 at Ford’s assembly plant in Saarlouis, Germany. The event began volume production of the new Ford Focus family.
Up to 1,800 units of the new Focus in three-door, five-door and wagon bodystyles will be produced daily at Saarlouis in a flexible mix, together with the Focus C-MAX.
The new models will go on sale next month in several European markets. Ford plans to manufacture approximately 62,500 new Focus models in Saarlouis this year. The total annual vehicle production capacity of Ford’s Saarlouis plant is 400,000 units.
"With the new Ford Focus sharing the same assembly line with the Focus C-MAX, the sequence and the production quantity of different vehicles within Ford’s new compact car family are now able to be varied, ensuring that we can respond very quickly to changes in customer demand," said Albert Lidauer, Ford of Europe’s executive director, Vehicle Operations.
Ford’s Saarlouis plant employs nearly 7,000 people and manufactures the company’s most successful model in Europe. Approximately 3.3 million Ford Focus models have been sold across Europe since its launch in 1998.
In January 2005, Ford of Europe will begin to manufacture the new Ford Focus in Valencia, Spain, with the new four-door model following later. The start of new Focus production also is targeted for St. Petersburg, Russia, in mid-2005.