FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Suspension Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a 2010 ses and I'm looking to get either springs or coilovers. I've done quite a bit of research and am leaning towards getting the H&R spring set-up. Just wondering if anyone knows of good shops in the GTA where I can buy and get them installed?

Any help would be appreciated.
buy online, you wont beat the price even after shipping and duty. massive speed systems, cfm or fswerks are your new best friends. just google them and you shall be enlightened.

local prices are high. also if you need installation, PM me and i can assist you aswell. shops charge to much for something so simple
GFXjamie,Mar 24 2010, 10:11 PM Wrote:buy online, you wont beat the price even after shipping and duty. massive speed systems, cfm or fswerks are your new best friends. just google them and you shall be enlightened.

local prices are high. also if you need installation, PM me and i can assist you aswell. shops charge to much for something so simple
[right][snapback]303827[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm not too familiar with doing suspension stuff. Would love to get my hands dirty but find it hard to spare much time.

Appreciate your help. I'll order stuff online and then give you a shout if I need help with installation. I also just noticed that both the Eibach and H&R springs are only listed for 08-09 model years. I'm assuming there is no difference with the 10's?
2010 will be no difference, they just havent had a chance to get a test car in and fit the part thats all. no noted changes that i have heard of anyways. maybe contact fswerks and ask randy, he usually gets his hands on stuff pretty fast and likely will give you 100% confirmation, but like i said, should work no problem.

However, if you plan on doing springs, i highly recommend H+R sports or race, w.e they are called. very stiff springs. eibachs give a really stock feel unless you go to the sportlines but even still, no a super stiff spring. H+R are nice. also suggest upgrading dampners, will take an extra half hour when doing installation, but better to do it all at once instead of 3+ more hours down the road for it.
Count me in if you need a hand getting them installed. No point throwing money away at a garage if we can help you. The most I'd charge you is about 2 beers.

and as Jamie said, replace the shocks & struts as well so you don't have to do it all over again when you blown the stockers out.
torradan,Mar 26 2010, 05:49 AM Wrote:Count me in if you need a hand getting them installed.  No point throwing money away at a garage if we can help you.  The most I'd charge you is about 2 beers.

and as Jamie said, replace the shocks & struts as well so you don't have to do it all over again when you blown the stockers out.
[right][snapback]303893[/snapback][/right]

Haha thanks!! 2 beers? Sounds like a sweet deal! I really appreciate the help and I will definitely get you guys' help over going to any garage. I'm willing to pay to get it installed, just not the amounts that garage's charge!

Gotta get the parts first!