FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spotted a silver SVT with FocusCanada.net stickers on the side rear windows.... [maybe Rob?]

it was on the Gardiner this morning at 10am ....i was in a black Golf....was gonna honk...but decided not to
in d mix.
nice rims. looks like you've got some nice seats too?
what kind of exhaust do you have, soundsa nice.

I also sped up the Bayview Extension with a 911 C4s, when that thing opens up, (in my opinion), it really sounds like shite!
Ryan,Sep 29 2004, 09:43 AM Wrote:in d mix.
nice rims. looks like you've got some nice seats too?
what kind of exhaust do you have, soundsa nice.

I also sped up the Bayview Extension with a 911 C4s, when that thing opens up, (in my opinion), it really sounds like shite!
yea that was me..

thanks...

seats are Recaro exhaust is Remus

driving on DVP going against traffic was sweet....i barely take that road [like 2x a year] and i always love it
Focused,Sep 30 2004, 02:36 AM Wrote:driving on DVP going against traffic was sweet....i barely take that road [like 2x a year] and i always love it
Nothing is sweeter than hitting the exit from Gardiner to DVP northbound (downhill decreasing radius sweeper with water obstacle and merging dump trucks at bottom (usually( :lol: )), when traffic allows, at double recommended speed! The thrill from the lateral slide over the (6?) expansion joints is unholy. Real cars real roads. ;)
2001 ZTS Wrote:The thrill from the lateral slide over the (6?) expansion joints is unholy.
So that is normal?? I always wondered about that....