FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rate My Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just wanted to see what people think of my car 1-10, 10 being the best hook me up with some ideas too if u got them, the only differnece between this pic and now is I have euro tails, and my amber signals are back on

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/focus_meet_012.jpg'>[Image: focus_meet_012.jpg]</a>
im telling you man. a full ST170 kit with JMS lips would look HOT!!!!!! then your exterior would be done...
looks very nice, but there is always room for improvement, i love the white rims though, they look real nice!

I started at 10 and docked you 1 for each of the following:

-windshield banner=juvenile
-no reverse lamps=dumb/illegal
-do something with the headlights/upper grill (go euro)

I don't usually like white cars but like yours. B)
he does have reservse lamps...same as mine...they light up yellow and they are no where near illegal here lol. and the focuscanada.net banner is one of a kind. its pro...
gave ya a 7...

i say if you paint the handles and black strip, i would look slick...

jay is right a ST170 kit, JSM, hella nice...what I would do, and this is me...

get the ST170 lights with it, and carbon fiber hood...RS wing maybe? thats my opinion...
yeah with an ST170 bumper and light it would look very good. also the side molding have to painted.
Pink slips? :D I rated you a 10 buddy, you know I ain't got nothing but love for your focus.....
I gave you a six.

from what I can see the outside is stock.

You painted your mirror covers and yet you still have the black moulding and handles.

All I can see / know is

eurotails
lowered
enkei RS6's.

Hard to give you marks for stock...

How can ANYONE give this a 10. It looks almost like he drove the thing off the lot. Does that mean every focus out there is a 10?
Quote:How can ANYONE give this a 10. It looks almost like he drove the thing off the lot. Does that mean every focus out there is a 10?

white car / white rims = hot.... u dont see that off the dealor lot...
Gave you 7 because it's clean.

Not a big fan of the banner. If you could paint the side strips at least if not the handles also. Don't kno what you have for engine mods and interior mods, but I like the car.
thabrat,Sep 28 2004, 03:09 AM Wrote:
Quote:How can ANYONE give this a 10. It looks almost like he drove the thing off the lot. Does that mean every focus out there is a 10?

white car / white rims = hot.... u dont see that off the dealor lot...
Objectively, this car is not a 10.

from the outside it looks 90% stock

all he has are

rims
lowered
UKDM tails
and painted mirror covers

its a 6... or 6.5 at best.

I gave ya an 8. Looks nice and clean without a lot of the crap you see people sticking on a Focus. Helps that it's white too! B)

01-yellow-ZX3

Not being as blunt about it as Ass, but I do agree with what he's saying.

It's a nice clean car don't get me wrong, but thats only cuz it looks stock with rims from the front angle.
tru enough i don't have much for exterior mods...but I really like clean looking cars...but I appreciate the input ass definatly clarified ur name ;) j.k bud I like comments good and bad...as long as someone can give reason for their comment :)
I dont really get the whole judging a car that's not big into the exterior mods on the basis of 1 picture of the outside of the car. I mean I like the car, but there isnt really anything that jumps out and grabs your attention (which is kind of the point, but anyway)..
eye grabbing = scissor doors mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
If I have to rate your car as a modified car... you get a 2-3 from me.

If I have to rate your car for how it looks for what it has. You get a 5-6.

Cheers.

01-yellow-ZX3

Noooo to lambo doors....

The car looks clean&amp;mean as is .

Things I would change :For the &quot;all white look&quot;
paint the side bumper gaurds white.

A nice set of enclosed Halos with black background clear lens

Add a spoiler: SVT or RS style.

Four nice brembos disc brakes with gold calipers.

Sparco seats or Recaro's

(Tint?)

Then you'er talk'n the 10's !
Pages: 1 2