FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Fanatics Mag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen the new Focus Fanatics mag yet? It's supposed to be out now. I know they hit the newstands in the U.S. already.

01-yellow-ZX3

I was at Chapters the other day and they didn't have it. But when it does come out in Canada, its always at the local Chapters.
I want it!!!! Anyone know what is on the cover this time around?
Ass,Sep 27 2004, 03:08 AM Wrote:I want it!!!! Anyone know what is on the cover this time around?
bottom right corner...with the yellow car on the cover
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/zx3maniac/FFmagsept2004-2005.jpg'>[Image: FFmagsept2004-2005.jpg]</a>
September 29th was the date specified in my last issue of it's releaes.
This is the week of the deliveries.
:)
nice nice!

is there a way to get the first one.. i am pretty sure i have the 2nd one they got out.. will need to look for date on the magazine at home..
The first one was orange and had the v8 cobra engine swapped focus on it, the second one was blue and had an svt and a 2.3L pzev on the cover.
Ass,Sep 27 2004, 12:17 PM Wrote:The first one was orange and had the v8 cobra engine swapped focus on it, the second one was blue and had an svt and a 2.3L pzev on the cover.
yeah thats the one i had, svt and pzev i remember..

damn.. i want the first one!! and the new one too
There is a pic at My Focus .com