FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally Got Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kinda confused about the vinyl on the front... not sure what it's meant to be. And you need a drop! LOL not bad dude
Raine,Sep 25 2004, 08:33 AM Wrote:Kinda confused about the vinyl on the front... not sure what it's meant to be. And you need a drop! LOL not bad dude
Check out the terrain around his house. Those roads dont look like there "lowering friendly"
:lol:
outaouaisweb ? where are you located ?
BerinG,Sep 27 2004, 10:04 AM Wrote:outaouaisweb ? where are you located ?
From da Gat Berin. You know where that is ? :lol: :P

DAFX has been out to a couple of meets in Orleans, if you ever decided to stay longer than 5 min you would have known this. :lol:
Flofocus,Sep 27 2004, 11:15 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 27 2004, 10:04 AM Wrote:outaouaisweb ? where are you located ?
From da Gat Berin. You know where that is ? :lol: :P

DAFX has been out to a couple of meets in Orleans, if you ever decided to stay longer than 5 min you would have known this. :lol:
oh yeah thats right i remember he was suppose to drive to the meet but didn't go.. thats the night you were out shopping with the girl at Eaton.. it takes me 2 days to drive there.. thats why i stay 5 minutes.. need the time to drive back you know

:D

and actually i think i met him at the meet.. did you have a girl with you? you had just bought it or so..
Exact that was me.

I am from St-Pierre de Wakefield

And i actually did put 17'' rims on my car 1 week after i did kink 1 of them. so i decided no lowering but i'm planing in putting on a rally setup.