FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Crudy Runs @ Cayuga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was the only focus there and I put down horrible numbers. My autotragic just didn't want to shift when I wanted it too......I even tried to shift manually but even when I shifted the car still wanted to stay in the lower gear...

16.7 @ 82mph was the best I could do. The only cars I was able to beat was a few sunfires and a mazda 3 that was sleeping at the line...

A corvette blew its transmission on the track and closed down one lane due to oil being everywhere.... A few minutes later some kid in a neon kept right on truckin right into the sand trap at the end of the track....then the dork went and tried another run leaving sand all over the only remaining track....

Ya I was gonna go to Cayuga this friday but I highly doubted my time was gonna change since I never added anything else to my car. Everytime I go there never is any Focus's either, always little CRXs and 5.0's. Although the 5.0's always win lol.

Maybe we can meet up for a run one time, my best time was also 16.7.

Give me a shout next year when I have real tires and will have a full auto shoot out! :lol:

I'm sure you'll beat me but by how much would be of interest.
It would be nice to go up against an automatic. I went up against my friends Monte Carlo, but he got a 14.2 and left me in his rear view :)

Next time I go up hopefully I'll be sporting a lentech and turbo. The Monte won't have such an easy time next year....