FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Convertible Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From http://www.thecarconnection.com

At the Paris previews, the automaker also revealed the Focus Vignale Concept, a sleek coupe with a fast-opening, retractable hardtop. The production version of the new Focus will offer some decidedly up-market features, including six airbags and cornering lights. That's likely why Ford has decided that it will continue producing the older, less expensive version of the popular subcompact back in the U.S. , at least for now.

<a href='http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/8395_image.jpg'>[Image: 8395_image.jpg]</a>
Well finally a European Focus I am not envious of.

&quot;Captain, Gheydar contact bearing dead ahead!&quot;
Why do the B-Pillars and everything stay up like that?
I could see Rich driving it.... :lol:
Raine,Sep 24 2004, 12:23 PM Wrote:Why do the B-Pillars and everything stay up like that?
huh? the pic shows the top just going down or up.. it's barely just detached from the windshield..

I actually don't mind the concept. My next car may be a convertible..
Check out the rims. :o
darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 09:28 AM Wrote:I actually don't mind the concept. My next car may be a convertible..
*cough* gay boy *cough*

Don't give up buddy....keep playing for our team.
Paparoach,Sep 24 2004, 01:32 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 09:28 AM Wrote:I actually don't mind the concept.&nbsp; My next car may be a convertible..
*cough* gay boy *cough*

Don't give up buddy....keep playing for our team.
I echo what the car owner formerly know as PapaRoach said. First the Mardi Gras wheels and now this? Sounds like an intervention is in order!
anyone bringing womenfolk to st louis tonight?

actually a few years back, a girl asked me if I was gay, and I saiz, &quot;no, but if you have a few minutes, we can go around back, and I'll prove it to you&quot;.

still didn't get any luvin' &lt;_&lt;

p.s. I didn't say the convertible I buy will be the focus one... maybe a 'stang or bimmer... and it IS because the chicks dig convertibles (and not just papa's mom either)
darkpuppet,Sep 24 2004, 10:00 AM Wrote:anyone bringing womenfolk to st louis tonight?

actually a few years back, a girl asked me if I was gay, and I saiz, &quot;no, but if you have a few minutes, we can go around back, and I'll prove it to you&quot;.

still didn't get any luvin' &lt;_&lt;

p.s. I didn't say the convertible I buy will be the focus one... maybe a 'stang or bimmer... and it IS because the chicks dig convertibles (and not just papa's mom either)
Sheat my mom would go down on you for a nickel...no pun intended.
folding hard top not bad, bet that thing flexes like crazi
of course we wont get it-to buy a new focus you need to buy a volvo or mazda here. europe is getting the new st220 with 220 h.p then comes the awd, 300 h.p. cosworth and convertible. wake up ford!