FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Is A Fast Focus!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seen quick but no fast lol

http://www.redshark1.com/zx351_shakedown.wmv

right click save target as..
That thing moves..
Scotts car...
that car has seen everything from a gude kit to a completely one off frankenstien turbo kit then a fully built motor with a WRC block and groupA internals and a FR head to the ZX351 that now lives in it.

it still has alot of dyno tuning infront of it but they figure about 450rwhp NA once finished!
Dam I'm Speechless!!!
Thats so nutz man... I want my car like that lol no i dont lol I wouldnt know how to drive the thing lol just insane. I will stick with my 200 fwd HP goal lol
Crammer & zx351....mmmm...how far from each other??? on HP...
HOLY CRAP ! i thought it only possible in dreams :blink:

*just a side note here* - V8 focus though you all probably seen this already
Impressive to say the least!
impressive, but it just doesn't sound right.

an import hatch wannabe that sounds like a 1960's musclecar wannabe.

darkpuppet,Sep 23 2004, 08:27 AM Wrote:impressive, but it just doesn't sound right.

an import hatch wannabe that sounds like a 1960's musclecar wannabe.
Yeah I noticed that..... sounded like those old camaro's kicking around...... still impressive though but kinda have that feeling of, something doesn't really fit. Reminds me of this PINTO around town a good few years back, was basically the same idea, small car, HUGE engine....
thats an awesome car. make me wanna have V8 focus.
THE ultimate sleeper (except for that giveaway V8 rumble). Wonder how much it cost him to build. Those V8 kits are $$$$ :o .
silver02svtf,Sep 23 2004, 01:34 PM Wrote:THE ultimate sleeper (except for that giveaway V8 rumble). Wonder how much it cost him to build. Those V8 kits are $$$$ :o .
15K, and I think you could do it.
Worst video ever.
tdot-zx3,Sep 23 2004, 02:45 PM Wrote:Worst video ever.
Yeah it would have been better if they do what those guys in the turboed trucks do...

Go out huntin.
Is it setup as longitudunal or transverse? I'm betting it's long/rwd. Can anyone confirm?

Question from my buddy?
Well I would tend to agree with you Jay.....
One day in the somewhat far far future, but not too far there will be an 05 rwd, blasting through the streets of southern Ontario
I love how the " TECK ARMY BMW " is supposed to be SOOOO fast... and its auto
Hehe that Focus is awsome, sounds like a damn Mustang. I'd be worried if that guy pulled up beside me lol.