FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Enthusiast - Sept/oct 2004 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those SVTOA folks, coverage from the 2004 On Track event is now up, as well as a profile for the SVTOA-Toronto Chapter.

CraziRich...you're kinda in there. You're at least more visible than Brooksy (who looks like a spec of silver in the back) :P
hey I'm way bigger than a spec... :o :D

Yup, good article too.
lmao I been showing everyone that picture 1st page of the article not bad. Gap remember when i was taking the video with my digi?

i took the video through that turn i have video proof of that photo. You should post the pic and i'll try and get a still from my camera lol
any pictures from "mountain madness" svtoa event at summit point in august? i instruct for them sometimes and photographer shot me behind a new ford gt.
Crazirich,Sep 24 2004, 12:56 PM Wrote:lmao I been showing everyone that picture 1st page of the article not bad. Gap remember when i was taking the video with my digi?

i took the video through that turn i have video proof of that photo. You should post the pic and i'll try and get a still from my camera lol
Yeah...I remember :lol: Next time, bring the camcorder!

I'm trying to get the pic from SVTOA. Right now, the photographer is on his way to Texas for that On Track :)
GapBoyPCS,Sep 22 2004, 06:59 PM Wrote:For those SVTOA folks, coverage from the 2004 On Track event is now up, as well as a profile for the SVTOA-Toronto Chapter.
Is there a way for me to get another copy. I spilled some beer on mine and it's not looking too good :(
garyk,Sep 24 2004, 02:07 PM Wrote:any pictures from "mountain madness" svtoa event at summit point in august? i instruct for them sometimes and photographer shot me behind a new ford gt.
Some pictures are up on the SVTOA website. I know in the Forums section there, a participant posted some video clips of his charity lap in the GT, as well as the parade lap with your car (I'm assuming).

Summit Point should be in the next edition of SVT Enthusiast.
CanadaSVT,Sep 25 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:
GapBoyPCS,Sep 22 2004, 06:59 PM Wrote:For those SVTOA folks, coverage from the 2004 On Track event is now up, as well as a profile for the SVTOA-Toronto Chapter.
Is there a way for me to get another copy. I spilled some beer on mine and it's not looking too good :(
I"m trying to get additional copies (or at the very least a reprint of the On Track and Chapter Feature). Dixie Ford might have some around too.

There's also the electronic version at the SVTOA National website. You have to log in through the main site and d/l it.