FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New ZX4 SE 2.0L
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we have a RENTAL!!!!!
It was on the limiter, but it prolly could do more before catastrophic problems
so your breaking the rentals
crazikev,Sep 23 2004, 02:22 AM Wrote:so your breaking the rentals
lucky isn't he?
so what does it reach in second?
138-139 just can't reach 140, and i'm not lying, if i have it on the weekend i can prove it to crazikev if he wants to come by
Those Crazi guy's are something heh. :P
So you got a rental and your 'bagging' it like that. I worked for a rental company for a few years and you bring the car back all f8ckered up and your extra insurance (if you actually opted for this) doesn't cover misuse. Something to think about before killing the car.....
S2 Steeda,Sep 23 2004, 05:38 PM Wrote:So you got a rental and your 'bagging' it like that. I worked for a rental company for a few years and you bring the car back all f8ckered up and your extra insurance (if you actually opted for this) doesn't cover misuse. Something to think about before killing the car.....
OMG, they dont care aorund here then.

We rented a Yukon once (fully loaded, leather, everything), went offroading with it for the week-end. And I mean off roading. We showed up at a sand pit with a bunch of motorcross guys. :lol:

They all stopped driving, took off their helmets and watched us do donuts in thier pit.

"WTF?" :lol:

Its fun to kick the s**t out of a car that doesnt belong to you.
Beating the s**t out of rentals is great. My brother use to work at a Enterprise rental and almost every week he would show up in a different car from work, the best time I had in a rental was about 6 years ago my brother shows up in a brand new Ford F150 at the power plant where I use to work up on Highway 7 and Major Mac and we took the thing offroading at the garbage dump next door beat the s**t out of it and proceeded to hose the truck off, my brother had just picked up the F150 from head office and it had less than 100k's on the odometer. :)
:o :P :lol: <_< B)