FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nicest Focus I Think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just my 2 cents but this has been the nicest focus i have seen ...
I had seen it along time ago but never could find it, and then i did :) here ya go

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/focus.jpg'>[Image: focus.jpg]</a>

yeah that focus is really nice, but i don;t think you will see it anytime soon.

i am pretty sure it is in greece
I want that lip but I dunno. I dunno why it being from greece makes much difference. Jarrod could easily take out a loan and make his focus look exactly like that.

But since we are talking about favorite focus's these are my favorite..

Mitch's

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/stock.jpg'>[Image: stock.jpg]

and of course my focus lol

there is also one that remains in my heart and thats Dan's... and we cant forget Simons to og course.

01-yellow-ZX3

Hmmm for some reason I'm just not feelin that white Focus.
i to dont feal it as much as i used to. since i have the exact same bumper now and those headlights are hideous (hella all the way lol).
paint the stripe and take off the hood .. then were talking.
The Reger kit europeon hood seen it alot
Not to remarkable just nice and clean.
(The hood is functional)
tdot-zx3,Sep 21 2004, 02:18 AM Wrote:paint the stripe and take off the hood .. then were talking.
yup......
All the euro stuff is really nice. I dig that focus Jarrod, nice pics. I got a thing for white foci though, they can look really good, alot easier then some of the other colors IMO.
What kit is that on Mitch's car ?
Stock euro focus bumper with jms lip
is that the St170 bumper.... wow, that cars hott
I really dont like the Reiger sideskirts at all, they just dont flow with the body. That lip is a little much too.. although the collection bumper is really nice.

I'd have to say one of my favorite cars is Mitch's.. I desperately want the 02+ european bumpers with JMS skirts. So nice and smooth.
The actual side skirts are far less aggresive... theyre really plain in person