FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help / Car Just Died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys have a question I was driving my focus today to work as I got to third gear I heard a wierd noise than my engine light came on than my car just shut off. I tried to turn it over it wont crank at all just a loud clicking noise , I checked the battery all lights work fine , radio to. I also tried to jump start it in second gear nothing at all. Is my engine shot or could it be something else. My car is a 2003 focus but I have some modifications done to it , so I guess the dealership is out off the question for warranty work .. If anyone knows a good mechnic in Bramptom please let know.

Thanks

Alex :(

01-yellow-ZX3

What kinda mods?

The Ford dealer will still look into the problem under warranty. If they found that your turbo for example was the direct cause of your valves to melt, then it obviously won't be covered under warranty.

But it has to be prooved that the aftermarket part was the direct cause of the problem.

If you're afraid of bringing it to the dealer with some simple mods like your intake or something, just take it off, then go.
You didnt happen to hit a big bump or anything?

My car will die sometimes going over REALLY bad bumps. They're a little button for the fuel on the passenger side by the door. I push this thing and it always seems to work for me....car starts up fine every time.