FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Need Fiberglass And Resson!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm where is a good place to buy fiberglass matte and resin in bulk... :D
Canadian Tire has various size kits for small to relitively large repairs.

Canadian Tire and Walmart both have the 1qt size cans, not really a good thing to use if you need a lot though. I went to the Auto Electric paint/bodyshop supply store and they have the gallon cans for $45. There's a guy in Regina on 306motorclub.com, his name is underdog (also has a website: underdogg.com).. he says he orders it by the barrel and he sold some to another 306motorclub guy. I asked him a while ago and he said he wasnt getting any in for a while, but he might have some now.. that would be the cheapest way to go.

On something the size of my sub box, I used a few quart sized cans.
Ya Terry / Underdog can get it but I can never get in touch. Might have to goto Inno and see if he is working one day. The stuff from walmart and cdn is just way to expenisive. I want to buy bulk and save a bit of cash. Yesterday I used about 4 packs of matte and 3 containers of resson and thats just the start of my setup..
Go to a boating sore....they should have exactly what your looking for!
Terry is in edmonton for the next week.

best place besides inno is canadian tire.
try a going to auto eletric or acklands. they'll have it in bigger quanities. also when i was at home depot is seen big containers of resin for about 30 bucks.
nah. cdn tire is to much $$$ walmart is $2 cheaper on there cans of resson..
resin...
Ass,Sep 20 2004, 03:00 PM Wrote:resin...
I was gonna say something...but you are an ASS.
Hehehe man, we need auto spell check on this board
FocusGuy7476,Sep 20 2004, 12:33 PM Wrote:try a going to auto eletric or acklands. they'll have it in bigger quanities. also when i was at home depot is seen big containers of resin for about 30 bucks.
Yeah I never looked for resin in Home Depot.. that's where I got my MDF board from. Auto Electric has the quart and gallon jugs, and the gallons are $45. Can Tire and Walmart sell the same s**t, with Walmart being a couple dollars cheaper.

Havent tried any marine supply places (although the whole marine scene in Regina isnt very big.. go figure :P )