FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 14.9@93mph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finnally into the 14's....I am pretty happy today.
Not bad...

I found this page, not sure on the accuracy of the numbers but its good for a basecomparison.

1/4 Mile Times
Finally eh! .. =P
Nice work man. What mods do you all have done with your SVT setup?
Good job bro. Now see what you can do with it over the winter! Low 14's for spring?
nice work man ;) and the clutch held up too! :P
BrooksZX3,Sep 20 2004, 02:13 PM Wrote:nice work man  ;)  and the clutch held up too! :P
yea, stock clutch

factory parts rule! aftermarket stuff is s**t!
thabrat,Sep 20 2004, 03:39 AM Wrote:Nice work man. What mods do you all have done with your SVT setup?
cam gear, custom reground cams, ported head, kamakaze header, magnaflow exhaust
Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

ha ha ha ... :lol:
tdot-zx3,Sep 20 2004, 11:57 AM Wrote:Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

BS you don't have friends...
tdot-zx3,Sep 20 2004, 03:57 PM Wrote:Did you see my friends matt and mikes hondas both break down on their first runs ...

you mean gsr matt?

yea....he said he broke a shaft....you are friends with him?
ya and mike ... "tatoo" or ... rcbh #2...

There was an inside bet at radims shop how much longer his engine would last.. =P
Im so excited now for this sunday. I am heading to the track and see what i can get. Im happy if I hit 17's but im shooting for 16's then once the tubro is in I will have to see what i hit..
Anyone read SCC they almost have there project Focus SVT faster then a stock SVT Cobra. just 0.7 seconds off and they still have 11k to spend.