FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gotta Love Honda Drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum is like a honda sanctuary, most of the guys can't stand the focus just ask thabrat he posted a picture of his car and some liked and the others HATED check out this post , feel free to register and get in on it. Gives you ppl at work something to do :)

FORUM
I cant believe that. I hate Honda drivers!! Some Hondas arn't bad so dont get me wrong but I hate all those little ricers in there 92" CRX's thinking they have the fastest, coolest looking car in the world. Well I got news for them, they definitly aint the fastest and never will be and how do you make a Honda look good? Wrap it around a poll.
overall most of them aren't bad.. i know a lot of them personally.. but there are the few that just are like if it's not a honda i don't like it. MOstly one specific guy named quickeR on the forum he likes to beak me and my car .. meh owell im not worried his gf cheated on him... hahaa
You guys waste your breath with people like that. Their cars are worth more money, and subsequently they need to believe they're better to justify their purchase. Let them believe and do what they wish
Be carefull...

Im a honda owner....

;)

BUT IM A NICE GUY!!!!
Does it mulch to?