FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Knows How To Install N2o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i was wondering if anyone in the Toronto area knows how to install a NX EFI stage 1 nitrous kit, i will be willing to pay them to help me! thanks

John
Where do you live..
I've installed nos on a prelude......... I could probly figure it out.... specially if you've got instuctions. hahaha...

i've installed a zex kit on a prelude too
a 93 it was a pita though to find the Throttle positioning sensor
actually i live in downtown Toronto, and i bought the kit used so no instructions which sux, but that's why i want to find someone who can help me install it and knows what there doing! and hopefully nothing will blow up! please help if you can thanks

John
it wont blow up while you install it....

BUT

.... it will blow up when you use it.
what kind of shot are you gonna be running.
i'm actually running a 50 shot, and i don't want to really go out and pay so much to get it installed at a shop, i got a qoute from some shop and they said there gonna chage me like $100-$200 dollars! i assume that the kit is complete but there are no instructions and i don't have a list of everything that's suppose to come with it originally! but hopefully it is complete! so is anyone out there competent enough to help me out! i will be willing to pay them as well! thanks

John