FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatoon Sir Meet - Sept 26th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It wont be an offical meet but myself and a few other freinds are heading up to SIR on that Sunday to the tracks. Going to go get my times for the focus before I add any more mods or I mean the mod LOL Cost is $20 and get about 5 runs. Depending how busy it is we may get more but who knows. Who cares if your car is slow. I guess there are kids who take there 20 sec Civics up there. No one cares it just fun and its safer then doing it on the streets. Be nice to boot the cara nd not have to worry about tickets. Probably leaving here (Regina) at 10am and come back that night..
Jay you better be calling me when your up here. Definitely definitely let me know, I will be there for sure!!! (almost 100% sure anyway) if not, i'll meet up with you somewhere before you head back....... You got my cell number right?
That sounds fun, never been on a track before.. but now that school started I'll be working every weekend until summer.
No i dont chad. Can you pm it to me..

Be nice if you could make it out steve. i to have never been there yet so this is going to be neat..
It'll be on your right when your heading in from Regina, you can see if from the highway out in the field, not sure about the sign, I think there is still one unless those Dundurn boys got a little crazy with the shotguns again....lol

I'll PM you my cell Jay..... check it.....
that would be kinda cool. i wouldn't mind taking my automatic up and see how it goes.
if my bumper is on ill try to make it up.
Yeah how's that coming?

Definitely come up if you can, would be a great time....
its not going that good, i still need the tow hook cover for it and to mount the fog lights.

i'm going to be moving up there on Oct 2nd.
Yeah, did you guys find a place up here (house) or is it just you moving up here? Right on, about time another focus hit up Saskatoon, or foci if you count the SVT also. Right on!!
I got an extra tow hook cover at home. needs to be painte dthow i think
jay, it might fit. but how can i get it from you
Lol. yeah that would be a fun time. I think i might just bring the accent up there. I'd be interested to know what it can do on the track. i'm sure it's going to be embarassingly slow but what the hell. it'll be a fun day (weather permitting) I think Bort and i will drive up there together. Maybe Jay and/or J-rod if he's coming.

S2 you better be there. We missed ya at the last regina meet.
Hemi informed me tonight that this is on the 26th and NOT the 19th which I thought it was. I CAN'T GO! BAH@&)(*)#(@*$&)(#*$&

I'll be flying home from Toronto on the 26th :( I'm like super disapointed I can't go, I really wanted to try Bort out on the 1/4 mile.... Oh well... I guess there's next year *sigh* :(
Yeah that crappy d00d. So who's all going for sure? I don't want to go alone cuz i'm stupid as dam and i'll probably get lost and end up in Nunavit. Jay maybe i'll hook up with ya?
We will be there. It would be awesome to have a bunch of Focus up there. Last year we were the only focus there. Tyler had a blast with the SVT.
Awsome. Im gunna have to race the SVT once I get boosted.. :)
I'll definitely be there. I should have my pulleys and TB installed by then also, I'll see about doing some runs, my tires are s**t right now.....

Either way I will be there Hemi...... still sucks I couldn't get up to the last G2G...
Cool man. well i can't wait... i hope to not come in last. Either way it'll be fun as hell. I've never been to the track.
there just street legal, you show up and race. it really fun.

Yeah I will probably do it, pretty sure anyway. I will have my TB and UDP on by midweek so yeah, what the hell. Will be good to see you all again....
Pages: 1 2 3