FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Dude Wants Pics Of My Car For His Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

Sup guys,

I came outta the store today to find a black business card under my wiper. I thought it was just gonna be some spam ad, so I grabbed it, and started to drive away. I flipped it over, and the guy wants pics of my car for his website. Hmmm sounds kinda interesting.

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

My car is rediculously dirty, so it'd need a solid weekend of cleaning to make it picture worthy. I guess I'll email the guy, and kinda see whats in it for me. Not to sound like a greedy bastard, but I'm not just gonna give him a photo shoot for his kicks.

Speaking of all of this, did anybody happen to save the pic of my car I posted this summer (in August), at the car show? It was a really sweet, high res pic of my car, but I didn't save it on this computer, and now that server is down.
I'd most definately check it out first. And if there IS something in it for you, then all the better. I think if its going to be on a website or a magazine promoting business for him, then definately you should get something. But on the same note, it could be good for just some donated pics to help out the Focus community :)
Screw donations! Damnit if you've poured money into your car then you should get some return for it! That beign said, don't be greedy, but don't do it for free just to get your car in a mag. :)
i would not do it unless it is going to benifit you in some way.
he obviously wants you use your car to gain business for his company, make sure you get a nice little contract written up and make sure you either get a nice opening amount or kickbacks based on business recieved!