FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where To Place Jack Stands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have four jack stands and I need to remove my underbody neon kit soon so I was wondering where are the 4 best places to put the jackstands to hold my car up. I have the wings west side skirts too. Help me out guys.
Frame rails .. Look for long square bar shaped looking things running along the underside of the car.... tada!
I was going to say under the car...but Dan's explanation is alot better than mine :P
Why are you using jackstands?? I installed my undercar neons without ANY jacks or jackstands, it wasn't hard at all? How far under the car did you put the neons?
I wish i could get a jack to fit under my car :(
thabrat,Sep 15 2004, 10:58 PM Wrote:I wish i could get a jack to fit under my car :(
I here ya and I don't even have a drop, just a big jack. Crappy Tire a while back sold a "low profile jack" which may still be around?
Jeez :rolleyes:

You guys slamming your cars 3 inches or somehting??? I dont get it...I have no problem jacking the car up with my jack even with a full body kit and lowering springs :unsure:
Just get someone to lift as high as he can on the fender and slide the jack under....

Works on 99% of cars.