FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Little Shift Lock Cover Thingy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my focus doesnt have that little cover thing for the shift lock ( little thing right next to the selector), so I was in the dealership today, so I thought i'd ask the parts guy if he could order the little plastic cover for me. He looked up the, 10.77!!!! WITHOUT TAX!!! I couldnt believe it!! There was no way I was buying that. I'll just get one off another focus. Anybody happen to have one????
hmmm, what colour, i wanna check that price, prolly is that much. Just rip one off form your local junkyard
Grey.
Why even have it?
Yep $10.77 is the right price, part # 4S4Z 7A214 AA. This part is must be black isn't it. There is only on listeing for it for all foci with auto.
I want one cause I noticed some dirt getting down there, the cover will fix problem ( I put some tape over it for now) .
It might be just available in black, I dunno.
I still need one!
Paparoach,Sep 15 2004, 07:40 AM Wrote:Why even have it?
If you mean shift lock/inter-lock what ever you want to call it. Simple its a pain in the ass but it keeps little kids from popping the car in gear, hell your crazy ass dog from bouncing around and moving it. Its smart idea, say someone inadvertantly is creating a neutral drop who are slow reacting, they have to depress the brake before they move