FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bored.. Perhaps Jrsc Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well then.. I am in the North York area.. Where should I go to start comparing prices for a complete JRSC install.. This is going into an 03 SVTF.. I haven't been on the forums in awhile.. Anybody else with a boosted SVTF? Any issues?

Reason: I don't need a lot of boost.. and would love to keep stock-like driveability.

1. How much (completely installed, including any related costs including ecu programming, testing, etc.. blah)

2. Timeframe for install

and the main one!!

3. CHEAPEST PRICE!! (and where)

If I can get in a good deal I might do it before the white stuff arrives...

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks..

BTW: My car is completely stock (not even a cold air kit yet.. <17,000kms)
French Connection and Bluetoy both have boosted SVTF's. Might wanna talk to them. I know for sure Marc's is a JRSC...
PM me, Im gonna set you up with a JRSC, they are awsome and mine run real well, just need to sale in order to start gathering parts for a custom turbo next spring.

-Marc :)
french_connection,Sep 13 2004, 10:00 AM Wrote:PM me, Im gonna set you up with a JRSC, they are awsome and mine run real well, just need to sale in order to start gathering parts for a custom turbo next spring.

-Marc :)
:lol:

You change your mind every day!
Flofocus,Sep 13 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Sep 13 2004, 10:00 AM Wrote:PM me, Im gonna set you up with a JRSC, they are awsome and mine run real well, just need to sale in order to start gathering parts for a custom turbo next spring.

-Marc  :)
:lol:

You change your mind every day!
not everyday, only when I change underwear... :lol:
taiyeungjai,Sep 13 2004, 12:18 PM Wrote:1. How much (completely installed, including any related costs including ecu programming, testing, etc.. blah)

2. Timeframe for install

3. CHEAPEST PRICE!! (and where)
1-2700$ including all you need (air intake, boost and AF gauge, dual full gauge pod.)

2-takes 1 big day

3-me me me / london ontario
That's a great deal Marc. Maybe we can rent you out like the cheap whore you are!!!! :D