FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Tint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Getting the new ST tinted today. Getting 1 shade up from limo on the back 3 windows and 50% on the front 2. I am getting premium film. Sound good?

Neo
sounds DARK....

damn guy..should lookd good though
I got 5% on my back windows, I don't mind it but I would have liked a slightly ligher percentage so you can actually see though the windows slightly. Also, if you get the backs a bit lighter, they will blend with the other tint percentage better IMO.
I think most people go with 35% front and 20% back.

It sounds like you're going 50% front and darker than 20% back. The difference might be very noticable.
I have something similar like that too I'm not sure about the correct percentage though, all I know is it looks good on the yellow.

I'm sure your car will look sweet after it's done
If he's going one up from Limo tint, he's going about 5 - 10%, depending on the tint. Between even 10% and 50% there will be a massive difference. I have 20% all round and it's perfect. Dark enough that you sometimes need to roll down your windows to see out, but looks good with the black car.

<a href='http://www3.sympatico.ca/azimmarani/focus8.jpg'>[Image: focus8.jpg]</a>
Well I would get the 35% but here in Alberta you are allowed absolutely no tint on the front windows. And the lighter the better...Dont need any more tickets.