FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Is Everyone's Availability In T.o.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2001 ZTS,Sep 10 2004, 03:56 PM Wrote:I'd be coming from Hamilton that day and wouldn't be able to show till 7pm at the earliest.
Leave work early high-brow. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P
ANTHONYD,Sep 10 2004, 03:59 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Sep 10 2004, 03:56 PM Wrote:I'd be coming from Hamilton that day and wouldn't be able to show till 7pm at the earliest.
Leave work early high-brow. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P
To get there for 7pm I would be leaving early.

Not sure if you are aware of my new "deal" at work because of my boy now being in half day kindergarten?

In short I work from home 3 days a week and go to Hamilton and/or Toronto the other two days. The 2 days I am physically there have to good long ones.

My salary does not change from my cuurent 5 days per week in office schedule so doing long Fridays is something I am willing to do.

Why Fridays everyone asks? It is the only day the oncology clinic my wife runs at Sick Kids is closed. She does the parenting that day. The other day I am on the road (Tuesday) my elderly mother takes over.

This new routine for me starts Monday.
Consider yourself PM'd

anyone else need my celly, just in case?

oh what the hell... 416.409.9950..
Hey I'll come on the 24th, just for some wings tho.....since i'm not exactly legal drinking age :unsure: but I could always be lol. See you guys there!
Looks like a good meet already.

- ANTHONYD
- RAINE
- RYAN
- BROOKS ZX3
- DARKPUPPET
- SCOOBASTEVE
- PAOLO
- REDSVTFOCUS
- GAPBOYPCS
- 2001 ZTS

Let's go guys!
I may drop by. It would be my first g2g with other foci. I'd like to see some of your rides.
same here....(always there, but too late.... :( )
I forgot that I have a Football game that day and It starts at 3:00, so I might be there between 6 or 7. Hope you guys will still be around!
K I'm definitely coming now, after the track day at dunnville so I won't be there til between 6-7 also ;)
I was at St. Louis the other night and did't tip the bitchy waitress. LOL Oh man, I'm gonna have spit in my beer...
Raine,Sep 20 2004, 08:04 PM Wrote:I was at St. Louis the other night and did't tip the bitchy waitress. LOL Oh man, I'm gonna have spit in my beer...
ok, you're drinking pints.. the rest of us can share a pitcher
anyone have directons or a map to this place.... im coming from Vic Park/ Sheppard
scoobasteve,Sep 21 2004, 01:45 PM Wrote:anyone have directons or a map to this place.... im coming from Vic Park/ Sheppard
I'll put up a map with parking and stuff later tonight.
I'm debating whether to TTC it or drive up. I'll figure it out, once it gets closer.

I'm leaving for work in the next 10 minutes. I'll most likely be there for the 5pm start.

See everyone there!
I'm still good for a couple of hours. Hope to see you kids there. :)

Scoobasteve: What time you leaving bro? We can go down together. I can meet you at VP and Sheppard
GapBoyPCS,Sep 24 2004, 09:31 AM Wrote:I'm debating whether to TTC it or drive up. I'll figure it out, once it gets closer.

I'm leaving for work in the next 10 minutes. I'll most likely be there for the 5pm start.

See everyone there!
I woulda voted TTC... toronto traffic sucks. And you can have a few if you don't drive at all :P
Yeah after last time Rich, driving is out of the question. LOL
I figure im leaving around 5:10 5:15... depends when i can get off work.
scoobasteve,Sep 24 2004, 08:43 AM Wrote:I figure im leaving around 5:10 5:15... depends when i can get off work.
alrite gimme a shout when you're leaving, I'll try to get down there. 416-495-8845
Pages: 1 2 3