FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focussport Now Gone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... name changed to FSWerks in anticipation of adding parts for other Ford models.
ZTWsquared,Apr 8 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:... name changed to FSWerks in anticipation of adding parts for other Ford models.
[right][snapback]284620[/snapback][/right]

You gave me a fricken heart attack! Thought my tuning was worthess now.

Sidenote. Are you still able to get focus parts from the US? I should be able to afford a new MAF sensor now for a 2.0L Duratec and finish the tuning on the Turbo.
ZTWsquared,Apr 8 2009, 04:29 PM Wrote:... name changed to FSWerks in anticipation of adding parts for other Ford models.

Sounds more tuner-ish lol!
By the title I thought they were done for... glad to see their planing to expand their lines and doing good business!
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 8 2009, 04:31 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Apr 8 2009, 05:29 PM Wrote:... name changed to FSWerks in anticipation of adding parts for other Ford models.

You gave me a fricken heart attack! Thought my tuning was worthess now.

Sidenote. Are you still able to get focus parts from the US? I should be able to afford a new MAF sensor now for a 2.0L Duratec and finish the tuning on the Turbo.
[right][snapback]284622[/snapback][/right]
LOL - sorry 'bout that - and yes I can - I'll pm you with a number.

Too bad we didn't connect on this earlier - I'm coming up to Sudbury day after tomorrow and could have brought it with me. Oh well ... shipping should be cheap.