FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush Vs. Wrc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hyprlte,Sep 8 2004, 12:29 AM Wrote:well it turns out that the place i was going to get the kit from dosent ship to canada so i wouldnt know where to buy the roush kit otherwise

Couldn't you go to any Ford Dealer that sells roush performance parts and order it through them?
I wonder how much for the just the bumpers and skirts
If you seriously want the ROUSH (not Rouch!) kit or parts from it shoot me a PM. I can probably get you what ever you want.

As for the only offering the front bumper comment - they have a turbo kit coming out to back up the "i'm a different boy" look with some actual performance.

Let me know. If enough people are interested in body parts (facia's, skirts, wings etc..) I can probably work out a group deal too.

Oh and they are not crappy fiberglass parts either, but plastic injected mouldings just like the OEM bumper. (meet the same spec's)

There are only 3 dealers in Canada that are selling this stuff and they are all over priced. If you want to save some $ and don't mind driving to Windsor...look no further.

~ Clutch
im looking for the stage 1 kit for the focus... pm me if you can get me a deal on it
Pages: 1 2