FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda Turbo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I heard Steeda is making there own turbo for the focus or is it just rebadged. I heard it was just a rebadged precision turbo kit? Any thoughts?
if it works, it works.
who cares what it is or what it was...

Much of Steeda's stuff is rebadged, half of what they sell is built for them or licenced by them from other comapnies.... the Steeda TB is a FC TB. the Steeda 4-2-1 race header is a FC race header. the steeda Sway bars are Eibach swaybars.....

i would imagine steeda will work out a better tuning option for the kit which will make it more of a bolt-on and go package!

on a side note, once it's out, i will be able to get these for you guys...
STEEDA bringing out a SC, I got bets that it's going to be the JRSC for it's bolt on application. Like ZX3 posted, they rebadge just about everything they sell. Another example, STEEDA springs = Eibach Prokit and STEEDA catback = Borla catback....

EDIT:

Sorry got a little hung up on the JRSC thread so disregard the STEEDA/SC/JRSC comment... if they were going to bring out a SC, I am sure it would be a design based on JRSC or just a rebadge but either way, the topic was about turbo....

My bad.....
S2 Steeda,Sep 3 2004, 10:09 AM Wrote:STEEDA bringing out a SC, I got bets that it's going to be the JRSC for it's bolt on application. Like ZX3 posted, they rebadge just about everything they sell. Another example, STEEDA springs = Eibach Prokit and STEEDA catback = Borla catback....
Yep, lots of there stuff is rebadged. They now have added a million dollar CNC facility in Florida, so keep your eye out for new stuff.

lol geez... it seems Eibach makes springs for everyone :P

And yes, the turbo is a derivative of Precision as I understand. We're anxious to see it released. I haven't been informed of the SC yet.