FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guess What I Bought .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally built up enough guts to drop $1500 and order myself the new WRC kit from wings west. Its the complete kit with the wing .. and yes, that's pretty much $500 cheaper than what PI was selling it for.

If anyone is looking for any body kits/spoilers i most definitely reccomend Spoilers TO .. there prices are amazing and they can basically get anything your looking for, even performance parts.

This is going to be a very long 3-4 weeks waiting for the kit to arrive, providing that the final fit of the front bumber goes well this week at WW.

This means that the complete Xenon kit that is on my car now well be forsale in a month or so if anyone is interested
question...............fibre glass or polyueothane?
Quote:are direct bolt on replacements for the OE facias and are made from polyurethane.

That's directly from the Wings West website
:blink: Thats a big difference in price.
schade,Sep 2 2004, 03:04 PM Wrote:.. and yes, that's pretty much $500 cheaper than what PI was selling it for.
you are correct, it's $400 cheaper than us...i've already told our purchase manager, and he is looking into that...but she is basically GIVING it away, and i'm actually surprised they are still around, considering i know what their costs are...

never the less....a good deal you got
i LOVE the fact that there basically giving it away, plus with the amount of volume they probably due becuase of there low prices, they might be able to make it work in the end.
nice! did u order the widebody version? or the standard ver? do they even make a widebody ver for the focus?
i don't think they make a wide body version they just give you fender flares to mold in to make it "look" wide body
question never answerd
D-Dub,Sep 7 2004, 12:17 AM Wrote:question never answerd
Polyeurothane, look above^