FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Question On The 1/4 Mile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He guys,

I got a 2004 Focus ZX5 (fully loaded) with AEM Cold Air intake, Magnaflow catback and a Unorthodox Crank Pulley, so what should I be able to run on the 1/4 mile with the spare tire and jack removed. Mind you I'm quite the big 17 year old weighing in a 275 lbs ;) (I weight train alot and play a s**t load of offensive line lol).

Also what kind of horespower should I be pushing around (wheel or flywheel, it doesn't matter)

Thx
~16.5
Only the big guys own Foci
meford4u,Sep 2 2004, 03:07 AM Wrote:Only the big guys own Foci
I think you're right! Well but for Marc, Nik, Gavin, Mike....
id say low 16s.. 16.0-16.2

but thats if you know how to drive hehehe
BerinG,Sep 2 2004, 03:26 PM Wrote:id say low 16s.. 16.0-16.2

yah, low 16 or high high 15's if you can drive and lower pressure on your tires, run around 20psi only at the track.
french_connection,Sep 2 2004, 12:33 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 2 2004, 03:26 PM Wrote:id say low 16s.. 16.0-16.2

yah, low 16 or high high 15's if you can drive and lower pressure on your tires, run around 20psi only at the track.
ya that and as long as you're not running in the middle of Summer.
Ya I was thinking around 16.5 cause I ran a 16.8 with the spare tire and jack in the car when I only had the Intake and the Exhaust. Also I never lowered the tire pressure since I didn't have anything else to pump them back up for the drive home. Next week I'm going back to the track so I'll see what the new results are :)

woohoo .. right on the money..

go dan.
i have a 00' with the early intake manifold and not fully equiped.. yours may be a little heavier.. managed 15.9 with chip, filter (not cai) and borla.. could probably do better but haven't been back to the track in while