FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Weather...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok... I've been putting off my run all day -- because I'm having a hard time believing I left 10C weather for 30C weather and came back to minus-fucking-two weather with snow and high winds.

Where the hell is this Global Warming™ everyone speaks of? Last spring/summer was colder than usual.. and we're heading that way again.

I remember considering putting my air conditioning in by mid April... so why is it STILL SNOWING?!!?!?!

You should close this thread too.

It has geek written all over it.
DP if you want bizzare, check out the weather forecast for Zurich, Switzerland for the next five days...

20C! and here we've got flurries and a "high" of 7C by Friday.

Global warming my frozen fanny (Seat heaters in April "Just Ain't Right")

NefCanuck
There are too many jailbait, Mac-using exes PMSing and it's causing the butterfly effect? :ph34r:

Oops, silly me. That was in my Internet-visible voice.

No idea, Steve. I just keep driving over the s***. 200HP and 4WD lets you do that easily. :) I hear next week will be double digits, and not the ones with the minus sign in front of them, either.

PS - I was rather enjoying our distributed computing debate. Shame someone crapped the thread shut. :(
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 7 2009, 05:33 PM Wrote:There are too many jailbait, Mac-using exes PMSing and it's causing the butterfly effect? :ph34r:

[right][snapback]284533[/snapback][/right]
I told you to close this thread.

Whole site is going to hell quickly.

And you and your geeks are to blame.
WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL
DD1,Apr 8 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL
[right][snapback]284632[/snapback][/right]
Wife's not home right now.

But your ex is here. :D
meford4u,Apr 8 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:
DD1,Apr 8 2009, 05:46 PM Wrote:WOW WTF < thats computer talk for GAY. I'm drinking beer enjoying the nice weather thinking about a drive up to Guelph to show Meaford hows its done with his wife LOL

[right][snapback]284635[/snapback][/right]

cool tell her I will get maddy at 930 friday morning

Thanks bud :lol:
DD1,Apr 8 2009, 07:02 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 8 2009, 06:55 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]284635[/snapback][/right]

cool tell her I will get maddy at 930 friday morning

Thanks bud :lol:
[right][snapback]284637[/snapback][/right]
Done.

And make next months cheque payable to me.

I am that good.