FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dan's Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rather than weed through 127 posts, is anyone bringing the little ones to the bbq? I will likely make a social call and will have Remy with me (14m) and seeing if there will be anyone for him to play with.

And yes, I know you all claim to be getting loaded so it might not be the best atmosphere, but you have been saying that for year :P
I repeat---no wife no kids and lots of beer.

I am not getting loaded, but a few will do.

Only I king of beers.....you can call me Bud if you like will get loaded.

Lock your women away..... :P
No kids, but I can bring my 12 month old puppy...dunno how she'll do with your son though. :D
my car is under 2months old :P and it is my baby :ph34r:

Nope, no kids here.
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2004, 12:14 AM Wrote:No kids, but I can bring my 12 month old puppy...dunno how she'll do with your son though. :D
Those labs are pretty viscious I hear. :lol:
Flofocus,Aug 25 2004, 09:28 AM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2004, 12:14 AM Wrote:No kids, but I can bring my 12 month old puppy...dunno how she'll do with your son though. :D
Those labs are pretty viscious I hear. :lol:
They have big teet.
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2004, 04:14 AM Wrote:No kids, but I can bring my 12 month old puppy...dunno how she'll do with your son though. :D
more likely she wouldnt know what hit her. we're still working on the pet-not-punch thing