FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Two Favors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Could someone check in their ford focus handbook which fuse and what amperage the ciggarette lighter is? When my car got busted into they yanked out my control box for my underbody neons and they were hardwired into the cig lighter fuse, and they also stole my handbook so I can't replace it. I would like to get use of my ciggy lighter back!!!

2) I have an autometer air/fuel gauge. Three wires: red/black/purple. Where does each wire go? I wanna hook this bad boy up asap.

I have a 2002 focus zx3 if that helps. Thanks guys!
I havent hooked one up to a focus yet but there should me how to in the box of the gauge. There is the ground, 12 volt then the wire you connect to the o2 sensor. Thats how it was on a 98 Nissan 200sx. There really easy to install.

PS. It was black ground, red 12volt then purple to o2 but you may want to double check that...
According to Autometer you can't use their A/F guage on a four wire O2. If someone has done it, let me know and I can get an email off to Autometer to correct them.
Gumby,Aug 24 2004, 08:36 AM Wrote:According to Autometer you can't use their A/F guage on a four wire O2. If someone has done it, let me know and I can get an email off to Autometer to correct them.
:huh:

I have it, works great. Thatbrat is right on the money.

The thing with the O2 sensor...cuz we got 4 wires, it may be the white one or the black. People on the jet have said it differs.

When BerinG and I did it, I think ours were on different wires. I could be mistaken though.
white wire of the forst o2 sensor, you can come to my place tony and we hook up the o2 part of it, for the power feed, go see don's he did mine.
For power and ground we took it from the ignition wires....I would go out and check but the car is still getting fixed at the dealer.

Tony, where you mounting the guague?