FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda "green" Brake Pads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have experience with these "dustless" pads...or have a recco on replacement brake pads? Please don't say KVR Carbon pads because they're impossible to get...at least from PI anyways!
what do you mean?

I can have either KVR or the GREEN ones in one day to my location [scarborough]....????

you MUST have called the Queensway location lol they are a bunch of tools down there :rolleyes:
They wont last as long as the KVR one's.

They will produce less dust though...

EDIT: Shoult also note the KVR produces way more less dust than the stockers. ;)
are you serious. i paid for a pair of KVR, ordered them in may, got fed up waiting and got a refund last week...and swore never to go back. Can you check to see if you can have them in a day?
Ryan,Aug 23 2004, 10:14 AM Wrote:are you serious.  i paid for a pair of KVR, ordered them in may, got fed up waiting and got a refund last week...and swore never to go back.  Can you check to see if you can have them in a day?
sorry to hear they gave you a hard time Ryan :(

yes i just called to confirm.... I had them put their hands on it for me [called KVR]

so yea...i can DEFINITELY get them in a day

01-yellow-ZX3

What are they worth Anthony?
Thanks PI in Scarborough! KVR's on the way!
Thanks Flo Focus for the advice.