FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Altezza Tail Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

j.a.dj

hey was just wondering if anyone is selling ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS for a( 3 door zx3 if it matters) .

pm me if anyone wants to sell and we will work something out.
Here's a pic of Jarrod's tails that he got painted, they are sold though. Actually the pic is in the link below.....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...hlight=focis8nt
Hey man, before you start looking at APC tails, if you're really intent on getting altezza style lights check out the TYC tails on ebay. They look a lot better than the tacky cannon circles and are available in chrome, black and carbon fiber look.
Thabrat is selling some I know of, alien eye carbon fiber ones, brand new, still think he has them. Posted on ff.com I think.....
Check for sale section. I got carbon fiber non apc style. the flat style ones for $150.. brand new..

there brand new tyc ones...
Actually these are the TYC tails I'm talking about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33716

Personally I dont mind the black ones.. they're the only aftermarket north american tails I'd consider putting on my car. The other "alien eye" ones look kind of weird from the side to me.
first generation Altezza Tail lights for the ZX3 are also nicknamed "Cannons" because whoever designed them, tought that they should stick far out of the car like rocket launchers would be a cool look. I as well as many others dont think this looks that great, but to each his own.

j.a.dj

ooo snap.. i like the white ones but ill look at the rest as well....
thanks
and if anyone finds white one's let me know.
The white ones were painted by the body shop.. You could have it done to any kind of light if you wanted. Another idea might be to get one of the other style lights, take the plastic cover off and paint the inside of them white (like the part that would normally be chrome). That might look pretty smooth..
Yeah I painted them black originally and then gave them back to Jarrod who got them painted at the bodyshop white to match the car. Those 'old skool' altezzas are on ebay super cheap and I could always 'mask' those and paint them to match your car if you want. Just get the same paint for the interior that we did this past weekend.
is j.d.aj from stoon too ?? that would be nice another prairie focus hey also be on the lookout a guy here in town just sold his blue svt to a guy in stoon so yeah and it has a supercharger with it B)

j.a.dj

ya mabie ill get some off ebay and paint them
JADJ is from Saskatoon also. A supercharger, nice.... do you know what kind? Just curious....